“Very good TexMex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Tex Mex Grill
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Saturday lunch after a campus tour. Quick service, authentic and tasty TexMex. Clean place, easy in and out. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We ordered our food, etc and received chips. 45 minutes later still no food. As I was walking out our food finally came so I was hungry and decided to eat. My cheese enchiladas were ice cold and so nasty. I waited 45 minutes for that??? When I went to pay the bill we were overcharged and no adjustment for the food I didn't eat. Never will return. So gross.

1  Thank kecompel
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was fresh, delicious and looked great too. The sauce on my chili rellenos was light and the overall flavor of this dish was very good, the peppers were cooked with skill and pride.

The restaurant was clean, the owner and staff were very nice and made an excellent meal even better.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The service was very attentive. The timing of when to ask about more drinks or anything needed was spot on. And the food was delicious with big servings. Very comfortable atmosphere and decor. You will not be disappointed if you like Mexican food. My wife comes from the Southwest and felt the cuisine was excellent

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Pueblo's is a great little Mexican restaurant. They take painstaking detail on the small touches - to give you a sense of southwestern cuisine and also in the atmosphere. Yes, the restaurant is small - and the smaller size ensures they are able to provide great service and great food . The owners take great pride in the food served and ensuring that guests are really pleased with their dining experience.
We often go, as its so close to our home, and feel like family members rather than guests.
My favorite is the Tex Mex enchiladas - the beef is slow roasted and just tender and flavorful in the enchilada. The margaritas are wonderful. My boyfriend often gets the homemade tamales - which you don't see on menus too often!
When we want to really chill and have some great food (and even sit outside when the weather is great!) - our first choice is Pueblo's.