“First visit”

Add it.
Noodles & Company
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have seen Noodles & Company in many towns but had not tried one. I finally went to their website and checked out their menu which I had preconceived to be strictly Asian (which I like but have to be in the mood for). I was wrong, there were many varieties of noodles/pasta including "beef stroganoff" which I love.

I placed my order at the walk-up counter. I'm pretty sure the young lady was new but she seemed to have a listening problem. I had to repeat everything back to her. On top of that, I asked for the side salad & later that evening I noticed she had charged me for extra sauce in addition to the side salad. I went to get my ice tea but found both the sweet & unsweetened tea to be old. The meal was good but not great. The sauce was a little bland but got better with a little salt. The manager seem to be trying very hard to care of customers and make sure everyone is happy. From my observation, I think he just has the wrong players on his team but I give him an "A" for effort. I know these places are usually pretty busy when I pass by them. I would try this place again before giving up on it.

There are newer reviews for Noodles & Company

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and had lunch there on July 11, 2012. The service was very good, the restaurant was small but clean. Large portions of food and if you like pasta like my wife it was good. If you are looking for a sandwich I would suggest you go somewhere else. I had the Wisconsin Cheesesteak and it was not what I expected. The cheese was very thin and runny. Nothing like what a cheesesteak should be. My wife had the Pesto Cavatappi with chicken breast and she said it was very good.For what you get It Is Overpriced!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Love the pan noodles. Great taste. Got shrimp in mine but it was a tad bit under-cooked for me so now I get it without the shrimp. Love the spice and the bean sprouts in it.

1  Thank dizneyfam
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I love this place! I have 3 picky eaters and they can each find something they like. Mom and Dad find something they like too. The portions are good and the prices reasonable. I love the pasta Fresca and they substituted carrots for spinach without issue. It'sa new place so it's clean and modern. No problem finding parking and it's located near shopping.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

On our way to Kings Dominion we dropped by at Noodles & company. The children enjoyed the simple pasta dishes. However there was nothing there that made me jump to order. On the other hand it was cheaper than any food place at the amusement park,. So it was a money saver after all.