“Go somewhere else”

Description: zip:22401
Fredericksburg
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ate here this week. Poor service, poor food. Staff has bad attitude and appears to be overwhelmed. And that was on a Thursday night. Steak was mediocre at best. Steak not cooked properly, staff interested in getting you in and out.

Very disappointed and not representative off the Outback franchise. Too many other good places to eat in the "burg.

• Visited June 2013

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great servers and food, horrible hostess”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our server was extremely nice. Drinks were always filled. Food came out as asked. The girls up front are bimbos and not very friendly. We came to this restaurant twice in one week and they messed up seating both times.

• Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Outback Steakhouse is always a good bet for an awesome meal. The line can be a bit daunting but the wait is always worth it!

Visited January 2013
Park Ridge
“Horrible food and service; never experienced such a bad Outback restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It has been a while since I ate at an Outback Steakhouse, I don't know what I experienced two days ago at this location was an exception, or, an indication of what has happened to this chain of restaurants. I ordered the small 8 ounce portion of the prime rib as I am on a diet. There is no way this was 8 ounces! I carry a digital scale with me as I need to weigh certain foods and this portion weighed out at 6.4 ounces. It was not very tasty, and, was not tender. In the past, I have had prime rib at Outback locations in Delray Beach, Florida and Rochelle Park, NJ and they have been very decent and tasty. My girlfriend ordered a fish dish that was dried out and terrible, also, very small.

While we were eating, around 8:15 PM, the staff was sweeping the floor all around us, causing dust to fly around us. This was disgusting. Also, the waitress kept on asking us the same questions over and over. She also forgot to bring some of the things we requested.

Avoid this location, and, if this is typical of how this chain is now being run, the name should be chained to Outhouse restaurants!

• Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“it's ok”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

it's just and outback the steak was ok the staff was good. I cook better steaks from samsclub then out back sells. outback was great at one time, but since the original owners sold it has really
changed. and that goes for all outbacks.over all it is good.

Visited December 2012