“Good food reasonable prices”

Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurants
Ranked #116 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Busy shopping area which is confusing to find places but this restaurant is easy to spot. Service was slow but the food was good

Reviewed December 31, 2013

After a long day of work and travel - I wanted Mexican for dinner. A simple search lead me to this being the closest to my hotel, absolutely wonderful. Having lived in Texas it is hard to impress me with Mexican food - but this place did. The margarita was delicious, the Quesadilla Mexicanna was perfect. The salsa needs a little help, it was very watery, but still had a great flavor!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Love this place especially when its my birthday i have to go here everyday i love their buritos OMG so GOOD!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

These meal are prepare as you wait. You can't go wrong with the shrimp coctail. This my wife's favorite She orders it everytime we come here. Everything else is your chose to eat. I recommend this place over any other mexican restaurant in this city!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have eaten at this particular Pancho Villa a number of times in the past while visiting the Northern Virginia area on business. This past weekend I ate there while en route home from a business trip to Chantilly.

The atmosphere is good and the service has always been reliable. My order arrived at my table in a timely manner but I was surprised to see the Seafood Tacos fried. I do not remember seeing fried on the menu, but they were still good and so was the Rice and Beans.

I am sure that when I am in the area again and looking for Mexican food for dinner I will search out Pancho Villa if I am close by.