Super 8 Fredericksburg
$93
Travelocity
$134
$116
All reviewslaminate flooringdunkin donutssafe areabed was very comfortablewaffle houseplace to stayrooms were very cleanfree breakfastgreat stopeasy accesstruckershighwaycheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The room was good and clean. the only thing is when you received people you need to dress more approprietly. That would be a plus. Other thing they need to work on the free breakfast by evaluationg how many people are sleeping there accordingly

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
GMsuper8fredn, Manager at Super 8 Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for posting your review! Hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Paid for room in advance without reading reviews first. Just needed a place to stay to shower and rest for a few hours. Wouldn't do either. I would suggest to anyone not to go here, especially with your family.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Beauttane
Reviewed August 19, 2012

After driving all day, my family and I needed a place to stay the night. We should have stayed in the car. After paying for the room, my wife looked at 3 rooms before finding one she thought we could sleep in. It was late and we were tired. The first thing we noticed was the odor of urine and other unknown smells outside our room (all rooms have exterior entrances). Inside we then noticed that the TV wouldn't hold a clear picture (discovered the cable TV cable was broken). During this process, we found that the cable came out of an exposed hole in the wall. Our next discovery was that a huge piece of wallpaper was hanging down over the toilet paper. It didn't get any better from there. We later noticed that there were several places where the wallpaper was coming off, and there was a poor patch job on the bathroom door. Parts of the stucco ceiling were falling off and that only some of it was put back up with screws that had rusty heads. One of the bedspreads had holes in it. There were dead bugs in the bathroom light fixture, and the toilet ran all night (even after trying to wiggle the knob). We even found a washcloth from a previous visitor under the dresser. Worst of all, there was no smoke detector in the room and the microwave was missing the front protection glass. The front desk clerk refused a refund, stating that I'd have to wait until the manager came in (due to be there over 5 hours later). I have nothing good to say about this place. Check out the pictures.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Matthew_Babcock
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The rooms are dirty with a foul odor the hole entire staff lives at the hotel.
Bugs are all over the place unexplained bite marks on my skin...room service had a terrible odor...bedding had burn holes on them staff smoking on the elevater. There is nothing about this place the decent the deserve to be shut the hell down all the halfway clean the place found old condoms in my room I swear I will never send a dog there its just that nasty walking into spider webs the phone had dead bug on it which say they never clean it all around nasty but I bet the staff rooms are clean with no problem there sick if they believe anything about the place is up to par

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was the only hotel available in a 15 mile radius, it wasn't hard figuring out why that was. The price seemed a little bit higher than what I expected it to be, it was also strange that all transactions needed to be done by cash.

The room was almost clean, could have used some cleaner sheets and the floor needed to be picked up again. The towels were dirty, no way around it. The outlets had holes in the walls instead of outlet covers. The room had a slightly strange smell.

that being said, it was a life saver for the day, and if their is another blackout were millions of people lose power I would stay there again if I had no options and the shelter was full.

Room Tip: go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family