“Highly recommended/Exceptional Staff”

Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Oklahoma City
“Highly recommended/Exceptional Staff”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Just returned from 4 night stay here in a 2 bedroom suite with my spouse, daughter, son-in-law and their 2 small children. Great hotel and suite for family gathering. As my plane was late, I called and asked that my daughter and her 2 kids be allowed to check into the room early ahead of me. Granted. I asked that we have a suite away from I-95 next door, and Patience said no problem. When my daughter arrived with 2 kids in tow and a car full of stuff, a young man named John helped her get settled. That was not his job. He was in housekeeping and just getting off duty, but he insisted. Julian checked me in and made sure that everything was O.K. Next day, we had coffee that we had bought for the room but no filters. Marriott coffee comes in self-contained baggies. I called the desk, and they said no problem, and promptly delivered a large number of filters. Later we asked that housekeeping come at a certain time due to our sleeping baby. Again, no problem. Tina did a great job keeping our room clean and tidy. This hotel staff is well trained. It appears that there is no such thing as a "No" answer. I would rate this hotel as not only the best Residence Inn I have ever stayed in, but one of the best Marriott properties. I am Marriott Gold, so I stay in a lot of Marriotts. The place is new, clean, modern and well staffed. Hotel is next door to shopping mall and several great restaurants. This will be my only hotel in Fredericksburg.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarshallOKC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
NY
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights to attend a wedding in a local town. The only negative aspect was that it was difficult to find. You cannot enter it in the GPS because it is brand new. So, when you get off the exit you have to look for the mall and drive around the mall to find the hotel. Everything else about the place was spectacular. Sparkling clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are impeccable and spacious. Full hot breakfast is offered in the morning, but get there early. A lot of kids around but seemed like a family hotel so that was ok. Indoor pool and spa, fitness room, and computer access in the lobby. Everything you could want! We won't stay anywhere else but here if we ever return to the area. Best Find!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nyrn25
world
Reviewed April 30, 2010

This hotel could receive a high rating, with it friendly staff, large clean rooms and bathrooms, hot breakfast and being walking distance to a mall with it restaurants. However its east wing over looks I-95 and the acoustics in the rooms makes the traffic noise sound like it is loudly driving through the room. If you must stay here make sure your room is as far as possible from the interstate.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WorldtravelerB
Missouri
Reviewed January 25, 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel when we were attending my nieces wedding. she had her wedding block at this hotel. The hotel is a little hard to locate because it is new and not on GPS yet, but certainly worth finding. The hotel is beautiful we stayed in the two bedroom two bath suite with our children. It was so nice to all be in a very spacious room and not have to get two separate rooms. Having the extra bathroom was a god sent when it was time for the family to get ready for the wedding. The staff was so friendly, and made us feel so pampered. My niece couldn't have picked a better place for her wedding guest to stay. If we ever come back this way we will stay there hands down.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Charleston, SC
Reviewed January 14, 2010

This is a very clean and contemporary hotel! Rooms are spacious,trendy,and so comfortable!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed November 29, 2009

rooms are great, everything is new, what you see in the pictures is what you get!!!
Staff is super nice, we loved the pool. Breakfast just ok. If you get people next to you, you will hear EVERYTHING but I still have to find a hotel that will just let me sleep peacefully like at home.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
massachusetts
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Hotel is great. I've stayed at many Residence Inns. This is new, so of course it is nice. Unfortunately, my account was not given the same attention as the hotel design. Credit card charged when it should not have been. By day 3, I have close to $600 of false charges to my card by Marriott. Front desk made a big mistake and it was hell to get them to correct the problem. CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD ON DAY 2. Just make sure you aren't charged for stuff that you shouldn't. In my case, they were charging me twice for my stay. Every day, a new room rate charge appeared on my credit card and for some reason...'they couldn't stop the charges until I checked out.' Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

• Stayed October 2009