We had originally booked only one night at the Kenmore Inn but extended it to two nights after seeing it. Our traditional queen room was lovely with all the modern amenities, a very comfortable queen sized bed, an updated bathroom with a large soaker/jacuzzi tub and shower, Wi Fi, and a small flat screen tv. The complimentary full breakfast was excellent with choices from fresh fruit, juices, omelets, french toast, etc. Although the Inn was almost fully booked during our stay, you felt as though it was your own private beautiful residence. The grounds were quite lovely. The Inn's Pub and Restaurant was a great place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. Chef Josh even made us a special crab appetizer that was not on the menu ... delicious. One of the best features of the Inn is that you are within walking distance to downtown Fredericksburg, and are surrounded by the battlefields of Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, The Wilderness, and Spotsylvania. A great way to see the battlefields is to rent or buy the audio driving tours.
All in all it was a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Fredericksburg, the Kenmore Inn (c1793) offers charm and southern hospitality in a beautiful intimate setting. Nine unique and elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms await your stay. We offer complementary sherry and bottled water in each room as well as a plated breakfast for each guest in our formal dining room. Located on the lower level of the house we have a European style pub and our garden restaurant & patio serving creative contemporary foods that will please the casual or refined diner. Whether you sit on our front porch swing and enjoy a glass of Inn-made sweet tea, take a stroll to the many historic sites and antique shops in town or relax in the parlor with a good book, the Kenmore Inn is your relaxing getaway. For visitors seeking classic southern hospitality, luxury accommodations and personalized service in a premier location, this Princess Anne Street Inn offers all that and more. Come see why this historic Inn catches the admiring eye of virtually everyone who passes by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Kenmore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Hotel Fredericksburg
- Kenmore Hotel Fredericksburg