This hotel had rave reviews in Fodor's but it's not that great..still it has redeeming aspects. The breakfast was super, you can walk to the original house "Kenmore House" and take a tour. You will be hard to find more finely crafted 3-dimensional plaster (of oyster shells) ceilings..they are breathtaking. The Inn itself does have a restaurant but with a limited menu. We really enjoyed the restaurant 'Bistro Bethem' 309 William Street. We took the 'trolley' tour..90 minutes..worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Fredericksburg, the Kenmore Inn (c1793) offers charm and southern hospitality in a beautiful intimate setting. Nine unique and elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms await your stay. We offer complementary sherry and bottled water in each room as well as a plated breakfast for each guest in our formal dining room. Located on the lower level of the house we have a European style pub and our garden restaurant & patio serving creative contemporary foods that will please the casual or refined diner. Whether you sit on our front porch swing and enjoy a glass of Inn-made sweet tea, take a stroll to the many historic sites and antique shops in town or relax in the parlor with a good book, the Kenmore Inn is your relaxing getaway. For visitors seeking classic southern hospitality, luxury accommodations and personalized service in a premier location, this Princess Anne Street Inn offers all that and more. Come see why this historic Inn catches the admiring eye of virtually everyone who passes by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Hotel Fredericksburg
- Kenmore Hotel Fredericksburg