My family had a good stay at the holiday inn express. And front desk attendant and all staff I encountered were all very professional and friendly! Hotel room was clean and comfortable! It was enjoyable! But I felt the breakfast lacked the holiday inn express standards, I love staying at holiday inn express because they are always so clean and comfortable and always has good breakfast!, this hotel does too! Besides the breakfast, the eggs had a funny tast , they didn't have any of the cinnamon rolls, and they didn't bring anymore bacon out so we didn't get that much, and they ran out of toast and bagels and muffins, and didn't refill, the only good thing was the pancake machine! Iv been at many holiday inn expresses , but this one's has to be the worst breakfast iv seen! But besides the breakfast this hotel was clean and comfortable and with very friendly employees! I will most definitely be staying at the hotel again if I'm in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express ® Fredericksburg Southpoint, located just off of I-95 at exit #126 on Jefferson Davis Highway.Our hotel offers a convenient location near all of the Fredericksburg attractions! Civil War enthusiasts can explore Chancellorsville Battlefield, Fredericksburg Battlefield, Wilderness Battlefield and Spotsylvania Battlefield. Other Fredericksburg attractions include George Washington’s Ferry Farm and Kenmore Plantation. Located between Washington D.C. and Richmond , our hotel is the perfect stopping point for exploring these great cities! Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Old Town Fredericksburg, with more than 100 boutiques and art galleries. Central Park offers more than 200 retailers and a movie theater. Wine, Hops and Spirits lovers can live it up at A. Smith Bowman Distillery, Blue and Gray Brewing Company and Lake Anna Winery. Recreation nearby includes Lake Anna State Park and Lee’s Hill Golf Club. Liberty Lanes Bowling Alley and Comedy Club are just ½ mile from hotel. Kings Dominion is just 29 miles from our hotel. Our Fredericksburg hotel is near businesses such as the University of Mary Washington, A-T Solutions, UPS and Providence Service Corporation. We are also within 35 miles of the North Anna Power Station, Quantico Marine Base and Fort A.P. Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg Southpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Southpoint Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn