I wouldn't bring my wife here, but when traveling alone this flea bag is worth the less than $40 bucks per night being charged. Good points: a good breakfast consisting of a made for you egg and pancake, toast, coffee, fruit, and juice. Located on Route One a quarter of a mile from an Interstate 95 connection. Close to the historic sites and about 2 miles from downtown. Bad points: a welfare motel for temporary workers; dirty, long in the tooth, and noisy from the tenants past midnight the last time I was there. Cheap, cheap, cheap. There is an outside pool; looks iffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For great rooms at an affordable price, Super Value Inn Near Fredericksburg Battlefield is the perfect place to call home during your next business or leisure trip to this historic area. Our hotel is pet-friendly, and you’ll find many popular restaurants, shops, and attractions nearby. There’s so much to see and do in Fredericksburg, and our complimentary breakfast buffet will give you the energy you need to start your day right. With free Wi-Fi, you can easily stay connected to the office or family back home. We also have a meeting room for up to 50, guest laundry facilities, and a sparkling outdoor pool. Every comfortable, quiet room at Super Value Inn features an expanded cable package, as well as a microwave and refrigerator. If you need to be up early, we’re happy to provide friendly wake-up services. For your next trip to Fredericksburg, make your stay a memorable one at Super Value Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econolodge Hotel Fredericksburg
- Econo Lodge Fredericksburg