Traveling south on holiday, we chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. While not the easiest to find (Our SatNav did its job well), once we arrived we found our room spotlessly clean and comfortable. The young lady at the front desk went out of her way to recommend a couple of possible dinner spots and answer all of our questions.
We'd stay there again in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg is located within minutes of downtown historical attractions, antique shopping, great Mid-Atlantic golf courses and Civil War sites including Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania Courthouse and the Wilderness Battlefield. Many well-known restaurants are nearby and a few are within walking distance. We offer spacious guest rooms with either one king bed or two queen beds and larger executive rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Fairfield Inn