Americas Best Value Inn - Fredericksburg North
$85
$112
$109
Agoda.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleancoffee makerwaffle house across the streetworked finemini fridgeoatmealfront desk clerknon smokinga great staythe wi fihotel roomchecking inbed and pillowswould definitely stay here againfirst floortv
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Good location right off the interstate, food, gas, and shopping nearby. This property is a value with a rock bottom price with coupon found in the interstate hotel coupon book. Motel room 105 was clean, comfortable bed, good a/c, clean shower and vanity, free wifi, refrig/micro, and a few orher amenities not usually found at this low price. Breakfast was coffee and donuts. Dunkin Donuts and Panera Bread nearby. We would stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Look for coupon in interstate travel coupon books
1  Thank George_and_Veronica
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is my first negative review of a hotel. I received a room key at 9:30 pm on a Sunday and turned it in around 10:45 pm that same night. Basically, the hotel had a serious odd smell to it along with it being too far to my intended location at Ft. Belvoir, VA which in Virginia traffic can take up to 2 hours to get to. I cancelled my reservations online with the reservations center and was told that the billing was up to the hotel manager but they typically charge you for a day’s stay for late cancellation. Upon speaking to the manager in the morning she stated I would be charge for the full weeks cost of $368.86 due to me making my reservations online opposed to calling the hotel directly. I informed her that I attempted to cancel the reservation with the night clerk but her code was not working and when I spoke to the reservation center they cancelled it and advised me to call the manager in the morning for billing issues but "usually a day’s charge" is what's charge, which I had no problem with paying. After speaking to the manager and informing her of all the information I received from her night clerk and the reservations hotline she informed me that the reservations center is just an agency that takes the reservations and can in no way answer billing questions. My questions is, shouldn't the reservation center be familiar with the hotel cancellation policy in order to effectively address customer concerns? Nevertheless, the manger was not truly interested in accommodating or establishing a win-win solution for both me as a customer and her as the manager of an establishment. As a disable veteran and a frequent traveler I never felt so victimized and would never recommend ANYONE to visit this establishment. I serve as a facilities coordinator for over 6,200 Soldiers to attend training at various locations and would never recommend this establishment to any of our Soldiers.

Room Tip: Stay away from from the backside - as I was in Room 215 and it was the second room from the end on the backside. The end of the hotel had a gate that separated it from the hotel - the gate was swung wide open which allowed access and didn't seem quite safe to me.
3  Thank Dr. Angela P
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a okay place to stay overnight. We stopped on the way home from a trip to New York. Its right by I-95 good for getting back on the road. I did not like all the stairs our room was on the second floor however we did have a microwave and refrig that was great. We ordered Chinese food after the front desk gave us a menu that food was great and was delivered to the room. I would stay again beds are good shower is good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Booked on 6/25 @ weekly rate for a three week stay. Upon check-in were told no problem, might have to change room from one side to another. Went to update for second week and told "not honoring weekly rates". Ok, so book us at the regular rate-"Don't have any rooms". Basically, they sold the room out from under us and we were without a place to stay. Called corporate and they couldn't help us either or stand behind the original booking arrangement of three weeks. "Buyer Beware".

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just stayed overnight, but it was very comfortable. Bed and lines were comfy. Room was VERY clean and nice. Loved the quad outlet boxes on the nightstands. All hotels should have them! The only complaint I have is a little one. Please upgrade your shampoo! Shampoo came in a small packet (like a packet of ketchup), which is nearly impossible to open while in the shower. Had to use my teeth and ended up having a nasty floral soap scent taste in my mouth for about 10 minutes. Other than that! it was a very nice stay. Will definitely stay here again! And check in and check out staff was very friendly. The site I used to reserve the room gave me a smoking room, but they were more that happy to change it to a non-smoking room and also upgrade me from a double bed room to a king bed room.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo