See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Can't beat the price! Good free breakfast also. Only complaint was the maid service. After the first night, my room was never serviced except to provide fresh towels. Trash was not picked up and beds were not made.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540.898.6800.

Management

Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had been working on a political campaign and was so short of sleep when I pulled into the Days Inn at Fredericksburg South. The woman behind the desk said kindly that she could see that I was a senior so could give me a discount rate - I knew I looked tired! She gave me a room near the office which was blissfully quiet. The wifi was free. The breakfast was very basic but I added my own banana to their oatmeal and had coffee and was set. I thought it great value for money and two minutes off the highway.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
It is great to hear that you had a good stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!
Warm regards,
Management

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012