“10+ Years of Experience”

Travelodge Fredericksburg
Ranked #40 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed December 12, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Can't beat the price! Good free breakfast also. Only complaint was the maid service. After the first night, my room was never serviced except to provide fresh towels. Trash was not picked up and beds were not made.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540.898.6800.

A Wyndham traveler
BRADENTON
Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had been working on a political campaign and was so short of sleep when I pulled into the Days Inn at Fredericksburg South. The woman behind the desk said kindly that she could see that I was a senior so could give me a discount rate - I knew I looked tired! She gave me a room near the office which was blissfully quiet. The wifi was free. The breakfast was very basic but I added my own banana to their oatmeal and had coffee and was set. I thought it great value for money and two minutes off the highway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
It is great to hear that you had a good stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!
Warm regards,

A Wyndham traveler
COBOURG
Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
AGM06546, General Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I needed to send some business correspondence--a good half hour of wi-fi would have done it. I had my WHOLE pick of every hotel on the strip, but I picked the Days Inn where the evening person, the night person and then, to my stupefaction, the morning person all said they couldn't fix the dead wi-fi, didn't understand computers, nothing they could do... too bad. I had to drive to another hotel's parking lot in my pyjamas, in the rain, get a signal, and send my work. Why would I ever come back? I will ask in advance of all Days Inn check ins if the wi-fi works and does the desk clerk have any clue how to work it. But we all know there are other chains that get this right. And the Days Inn sign ADVERTISED free wi-fi!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AGM06546, General Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for choosing Days Inn South during your recent visit to the Fredericksburg area. We deeply regret your dissatisfaction with your stay.
Your comments are taken very seriously, and I assure you that steps have been taken to address your comments. I know that you left very dissatisfied, but my hope it that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show our true level of service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed there one night basing my choice on previous lovely stays at Days Inn in Gettysburg. It was the filthiest place I have ever seen. The room had not been cleaned. The carpet was dirty, earwigs climbed the walls above the beds. When I went to complain, I was told the maids would not be in until the next morning. There were no towels and when I requested them, I was handed two small hand towels. The coffee machine had no coffee pot. The fan in the room did not work and neither did the clock. One front of a drawer of the dresser was broken and leaning up against the dresser and the other drawers were missing handles. The paint was peeling off in great strips on the doorway, and there was no fan in the dirty bathroom. Shall I go on? It was horrible, disgusting and should be condemned. Of course there was no WIFI, and I was told it had not been working for months. For friggen' months! And they had no excuse for it. Of course the the six adults and four children who where sharing the room next door, kept the door open half the night with the TV blaring. I guess their fan was not working either. What hotel lets 10 people share a single rom? A dilapidated flophouse. The filth and garbage that filled the walkway from the parking lot to the room was only slightly less disgusting that the garbage chute, oh sorry, the ice machine placed there. Why did I not leave. Tired, it was very late and I did not know the area. The woman in the office...I actually felt sorry for her. The nicest thing about the whole place was the sweater she was wearing. I hope she finds a better job. Really Days Inn, I don't how you manage your quality control as your hotel in Gettysburg was beautiful, but you seriously need to work on this.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jude A
AGM06546, Manager at Travelodge Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues have been addressed.