We used a coupon from one of those books at the VA welcome center. My BF and I needed a room for the night on our way to NC. This was a convenient location off the freeway. At check in I requested extra towels, they were not delivered. I found dead bugs in the bathroom and lack of water pressure in the shower. The bathroom sink would not drain. But the kicker was the door lock. I had to open and close the door several times to get t to lock properly. The cement stairs outside were in poor condition and very cracked; a safety hazard. The continental breakfast was adequate. The egg patties tasted terrible, like they were nuked too long. At check out my BF stated the complaints and the manager decided not to charge us for the night. I think he just wanted to get rid of us. I have always enjoyed staying at CHOICE branded motels, but this was the pits and I probably will rethink my choices next time I travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn