One of the cleanest hotels I have ever seen. Location is excellent in relation to Interstate-95 and local eateries. Rooms have been completely renovated. They are quiet and extremely comfortable. The onsite restaurant (Emeralds) is excellent! Staff are really nice and helpful, especially Ned. The breakfast is very good. I will definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn