My stay started out well, the night clerk was very helpful and friendly. The room was decent and clean for the amount of money they wanted. The breakfast was good i love the waffles!
The reason i will not stay again is because upon checkout, the morning clerk(the name tag said samantha and stated that she was the front desk manager), smelled like she was smoking weed and looked like she had rolled out of bed she was in a red a blue jacket and her hair was all a mess. I couldn't figure out if she was high or just woke up. Any hotel that will allow their employees to look like that or act like that in a place of business does not deserve my business.
It is sad that i will not stay here anymore due to one person, because the night staff and the rest of the hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn