“SHORT TERM SOLUTION”

Quality Inn near Historic Downtown
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stayed at this property for an overnight before a golf tournament. Room was very basic, clean, beds were comfortable, which was all that we wanted for about an 8-hour stay that wouldn't be pricey. Although the property sits in a cluster of other hotels near the I-95, we did not find it noisy. Room was designated as a NO SMOKING room. Upon entering though, there was certainly the smell of a room that had been smoked in or had residual smoke circulating from adjoining rooms. Once we powered on the A/C, the smell abated. All staff encountered were very friendly. The free breakfast was quite adequate with the usual choices available but the kitchen/dining area is really small. For a short stay that won't cost you three figures, this property will do.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JoeEagles

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed there on 06/21...for 20 mins!!!!!!!!! Found 5 dead bugs in the toilet, when i put the light on, bugs flew from everywhere, termite type bugs on floor in bathroom, sink area, in bed, and in tv area. Also 3 app 2inch long beetles. It was absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away.....bugs!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank cheryl s
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I just stayed here last night. I was in town for the Marine Marathon. For an older hotel this is the cleanest hotel I have ever been in. The employees of the hotel were very friendly and courteous. They helped me find my way around Fredericksburg and also gave me a map and helpful landmarks so I knew where I was going. Their breakfast included a lot of items you wouldn't normally see at hotels. The breakfast area was small but the food made up for it. I would definitely stay here again and I would definitely direct my friends to stay at this Quality Inn.

Room Tip: refrigorators and microwaves aren't in every room, it's upon request
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Comfortable bed, clean room, good price. Great place after trying several other hotels. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012

When I first pulled in, I was apprehensive because the hotel is very close to the road, and I thought it would be noisy, but the room was very quiet and had no trouble sleeping. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The only drawback for me is that this hotel does not have refrigerators in the room. That was referenced in the listing but I missed it. Most of the Quality Inns I stay at do have one.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed here recently here while driving through the area. It is an exterior corridor hotel which I typically avoid - but it was in really nice condition and the room/bed were very comfortable and quiet. From what I saw, it's the best hotel at this exit and I would have no issues staying here again. Best free breakfast I have has in a while.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room on the inside of the property.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I try to book this hotel every time I am in Virginia.......the price is great, the room is great and the breakfasts are perfect......quick access to I95.....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo