First let me say NO BED BUGS! We pulled the bed completely apart to check for bugs and we checked all the drawers. Everything was clean. This is a nice place to stay for a night of two. We stayed here on May 11, 2011 on our way to Williamsburg. It was a quiet place right off the highway. It doesn't look great from the outside but the room was good. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice. The breakfast was a little lacking but I don’t base my review on the food because it is a hotel not a restaurant. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay while passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn