This was a clean room, a bit out of town. The staff were fine, pretty much standard roadway inn. Just ok.
Hard to say anything exceptional. It's fine as a place to sleep. Dinner was fine but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn hotel is located near the intersection of I-95 (Exit 133) and US 17 North in southern Stafford County, a short drive away from downtown Fredericksburg. The surrounding attractions include many places to dine and shop, golf courses, museums, historic landmarks and monuments. Our hotel has a comfortable atmosphere, a secluded and quiet environment where you can sit back and relax. We have handicap accessible rooms, smoking rooms, and allow up to two pets. We offer complimentary hot breakfast and free high speed internet. We have a fitness center, business center, outdoor and indoor pool with Spa, guest laundry, restaurant bar and lounge. Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board. We look forward to accommodating you and providing you with exceptional service at a budgeted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Fredericksburg
- Holiday Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Holiday Inn