“Generous Buffet”
Review of Ponderosa Steakhouse - CLOSED

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We usually have our monthly Club meeting at the library, but since the date was changed for February there was no room, so we had it at Ponderosa. That have a nice, private room they do not charge for. The biscuits at the Ponderosa breakfast buffet are some of the best I've ever eaten. I got them hot and fresh out of the oven and added some of their scrambled eggs and sliced ham to make a delicious breakfast sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Ponderosa Steakhouse

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not as wide a variety as Ryan's but a good value. I just had the salad bar but there is a wide variety of entrees also. Good chicken pot pie :)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The does not look go from the outside, but the inside is all different matter.
I had the buffet. It was nice and fresh. It was so good that I ended up having two trips to the salad bar.
I loved it so much that I went back the next morning and had their breakfast bar.
The dinner bar that: salad bar, fruit bar, pudding (chocolate and vanilla). On the hot bar their was chicken, meatballs, corn, mac&cheese, mash potatoes & gravy, rolls, and some other items that I can't remember. They also had two kinds of soup.
For dessert they had a machine that gave out soft ice cream.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I am not sure what animal the meat came from, but to call it a steak was an insult to cattle everywhere..tough and flavorless no matter how you have it cooked..and the wait time is awful

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wife wanted to stop at a Ponderosa on trip north on I95. Picked this one because of its closeness to the interstate. Food selection was below average, but the service was better than average. Food selection on the buffet (of the selection that was there) was OK, but nothing to 'write home about'.