“What Did You Expect?”

Add it.
D'Angelo
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed March 5, 2012

D'Angelo's does a good, dependable job with a menu of toasted subs and sandwiches. They are reasonably priced and the ingredients have always seemed fresh and of very good quality to me. Like all these small chains, the service can range from sudden and inventive to glacial indifference. It all depends on the location, the time of day, who's on first and what phase the moon is in. I don't think there is a more accurate way to predict what's coming through the door (or out of the kitchen).

But isn't that what we want from these places? One or more steps about MacSomething's, they offer a perfectly good selection of, well, the usual stuff. But that works fine for me when I am looking for the usual stuff. Not every lunch needs an entry in the Guide Michelin. Sometimes you just want to grab a quick lunch and get back to the grind. Or whatever.

A lot better than McGuessWhat's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Massachusetts
Reviewed January 7, 2008

On my last visit, this D'Angelo was definitely on the less appalling end of the sub chain's locations.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook