“Excellent Chowder”
Review of New England Soup Factory - CLOSED

New England Soup Factory
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The clam and corn chowder was excellent. So far, it's the best chowder I have ever tasted! The Caesar salad was large, feeding two of us, and was accompanied by a dressing that had just the right amount of bite to it. They also serve wraps and sandwiches as well as some desserts. The service was good. The young lady who helped us wrapped up our salad dressing containers in plastic wrap so they did not spill on our walk back to the hotel. That was a nice touch. The prices are reasonable. The restaurant is located steps from the Brookline Station T-stop.

Reading other reviews, I realize we must have arrived at just the right moment, about 20 minutes before closing on a Friday evening. We had no wait and got our food relatively quickly.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I love NESF! Their chicken noodle and lemony lentil are my faves. A little pricey for soup but honestly the best soup I have found.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the chili con carne, which was delicious. If you come during lunch hour, though, expect to wait - the line was out the door and didn't move quickly. The limited seating area was very crowded.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Soup is really good. Highly recommend for everyone to try. You will not be disappointed Lot of traffic in and out, but that's because it is so good.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The New England Soup Factory is similar to Panera Bread or St. Louis Bread Company. The soups are very food, and the location is an easy ride on the Green Line.