“Excellent food, service, and live music!”
Review of Stoli Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Stoli Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

A small group of three went for an early dinner the other evening....We were the first to arrive, but it quickly filled up. We ordered beers, red wine and herring and warm potato...To be honest, I was not expecting very much as I have had little exposure to Russian cuisine, and was not sure it would be my thing.....It was truly delicious! We ordered "khachapury"-(puff pastry stuffed with cheese and served with a lovely salad-DELICIOUS!), potato latki-thin and crispy with sour cream and a smudge of caviar, and grilled lamb chops....Everything was outstanding! Then Sergei, our waiter, whipped out his saxaphone and played....clearly an excellent conservatory- trained musician who played with great feeling.... A delightful and memorable evening. I hope to go back one day.....

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was transported back to the days when the Russians who lived downstairs served up a storm, drank more, and sipped tea through their teeth when I was young. Awwwww . . . I could go on about the salads -- pea and potato, herring, lox perfectly flavored, warm potatoes with herbs and dressing, blini, blini rolled with cream and chicken and nutmeg, chpped salads, turkish salad, mushrooms marinated, perfectdly salty herring, picked vegetables of all sorts. One could -- AND SHOULD -- make a meal of the salads. As for the main courses, too stuffed from the salads to be able to judge. Read this and the other reviews -- go for the salads.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We decided to go back after more than ten years.
Stoli feels like a nice and traditional Russian
restaurant you could find an many places in Europe.
Our server was nice and helpful. We ordered
mushrooms soup, Georgian salad, Siberian appetizers,
duck confit and beef stroganoff.
Well paired with a bottle of Malber.
We were pleased with our choices, very nice presentation and texture,
they were delicious.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

A friend and I enjoyed lunch here. It was very nice. We had a seat in the window so we could people watch and feel like czarinas with the red velvet drapes and the little lights in the window. I really enjoyed the spinach salad with a garlic and lemon dressing. Half a game hen roasted with mashed potato and cole slaw and a great cup of coffee. My friend enjoyed the mushroom soup, the salmon in pastry with caviar and sour cream. She also ordered the strawberry vodka for dessert. It is not to be missed! I tasted it and the flavor was delicious! I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The lunch special is what I had which gave a variety of choices, 3 courses, for $14.99. They have an evening prix fix for $35.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We used a Social Living coupon for a four course dinner. What a find! We will definitely be back. Nice, small restaurant, great service and super food. The dark bread is fantastic, the salad was one of the best I've had, the borscht was really good, the chicken stroganoff was delicious, and the crepes with fruit were light and tasty. The wine list, although limited, was good and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this place.