“Best pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Best pizza I have ever had. Thin and light, not heavy. Fresh and delicious!

Visited February 2012

Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Calzone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I recently was in Brookline for a conference, and chose to order out for food on my first night at the hotel. I got a calzone, and it was delicious!! Ther service was very quick too. My only suggestion is that I wish they had thought to bring me silver wear, napkins and plates seeing as I was in a hotel. Otherwise it was fantastic!

Visited January 2012
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States
“Sanna B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

BEST THIN CRUST PIZZA, and if your in town and your craving pizza...Dine in, have a couple of beers and watch some sports...can't say that it get's any better than that.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Air Pizza at 15 Locations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

I used to go to Il Panino in Cambridge, MA because it was described to me as New York pizza from someone who should know and it was greasy, cheesy, drippy. It was a huge schlep over and trying to park was so evil often I went home empty handed. They closed. Now what?

Upper Crust is within walking distance in Brookline. You watch the guys flipping and flouring right from the street. The toppings divide into meat, seafood, vegetables and cheeses. The crust is so very thin there's no grease and I call it air pizza.. I'm sure you can't get fat eating it.

The staff is accommodating while they pour beer, wine and juggle the phones. They have salads Greek and Roman, calzone, whole wheat crust on request, and free delivery if you're lucky enough to be in greater Boston or Key West but not at the same time.

The corporate office actively supports community organizations.

In this the second week of the first month of the new year, watch out for buffalo and barbeque chicken, Hawaiian with bacon, steak and Gorgonzola pies if you're bound to stick to the diet. If you're looking for a dark corner, er, nope. It's busy all the time and the TVs run nonstop. Otherwise, order up. It's always 20 minutes except when it's 30 minutes. Still.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Kitty228
Chicago, Illinois
“Can only speak for takeout...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

We did not eat at the restaurant, so I can't speak for the restaurant itself. The crust isn't merely thin, it was cracker thin. If you like super thin crusts, this is the place for you. The toppings and sauce, ok, but not memorable. I know this is a popular restaurant, so perhaps were are in the minority in our opinion. Or, our pizza was made on an off night.
Still, we were a bit disappointed, expecting something more flavorful.

Visited December 2011