“Divine Italian seafood”

The Daily Catch
Ranked #11 of 203 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Divine Italian seafood”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I shared the lobster Fra Diavolo, and it was one of the best meals we've ever eaten. Also, the service is excellent and they have some very good wines. We had to wait a little while for a table -- they don't take reservations -- but it was definitely worth the wait!

Visited June 2014

West Lafayette, IN
“Fantastic Dinner!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a fantastic dinner here with great service. Our table was literally within arms reach of the kitchen. It was fascinating to watch the chef - she was amazing. The bad part was it was a bit warm back there. There were 6 of us and everyone raved about their dishes. They offered a few specials in addition to the menu.

• Visited May 2014
“Best fish and chips around”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I love this place... I only go there for the fish and chips and it's amazing...take my word it's a little expensive but it's worth every quarter ...

Portland, Maine
“Perfect Friday Night Supper”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My daughter and I went to the Daily Catch for the first time on a Friday night in January. It is a small restaurant with only one waitress and one chef, but everything not only works, it is a very pleasing dining experience that exceeded our expectations.

We started off with the appetizers of fried calamari with sauce and the Clams Casino. Both were perfect and very flavorful. The breading for the calamari was a light golden color and not overcooked in the slightest. The clams were briny and had a deep clam flavor.

For the main course, I had the broiled scrod and my daughter had the broiled swordfish. Both were beyond what we expected. My scrod was lightly breaded and perfectly broiled with a light brown crust, moist and great scrod flavor.

A nice bottle of Pinot Grigio went well with everything.

Thanks for a great dining experience!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Fullerton, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A bouquet of wow flavors!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The seared Peppercorn Ahi Tuna was fantastic! tender, meaty, plentiful with just the right touch of pepper and other spices as not to overpower the ahi. The Salmon was crispy cooked, light and tender placed on a grilled potato bar on top of steamed spinach. The salmon was topped with dijon mustard and a fried egg! Outstanding flavor combinations!!! A kaleidoscope of flavors that all work well together. The salmon was not overcooked, it was juicy and firm. The dessert, tiramisu, was very light, fluffy, not too sweet and made your pallet dance, super good!

Visited April 2014