“Horrible delivery and food” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ozzie's Pizza & Cafe - CLOSED

Ozzie's Pizza & Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Rhode Island
“Horrible delivery and food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We ordered two entrees and a dessert on a Wednesday evening. I should have known right away that this was not a great choice when the guy who answered the phone kept me on hold for 5 minutes. We were quoted 45 minutes. No problem.We received a call about 45-50 minutes later. Unfortunately, the caller didn't bother to identify himself or even say hello. I eventually figured out it was the delivery guy and he was outside. When my sister went out to pay him, however, he stated he did not have any change. You deliver food and collect money--how do you have no change? The order was $32 and we had two twenties. So he obviously expected an $8 tip! If I had been the one to pay him, he would have heard about it. Unfortunately, my sister felt like she had no other choice. I told her she had been scammed. OK, but the meal was at least awesome, right? Well, she had no complaints about her baked ravioli. It was alright, but her dessert was all wrong. Not only was it not what she ordered, it was frozen solid! My meal was terrible--chewy, oversalted, overcooked kabob. Even the rice was ridiculously salty. I only had a few bites. That's $40 down the drain!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Natick, Massachusetts
“Great place for an excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Was in town for business and found my self on harvard street when we walked into ozzies. me and my friends ordered some pizza and the falafal wraps and OMG was it the best. The pizzas where gourmet with all the finest topings. The Falafal was the best when i aksed the cook about them he told me they where home made, DELICIOUS. Thanks Ozzies

• Visited June 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“We need an Ozzie's in our neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

After a long day of urban hiking, we wandered into Ozzie's for a light dinner. The menu included a wide variety of choices from light snacks to full meals. We could eat here every day for two weeks and find something different and appealing every day.

When we spotted spinach pies on the menu, we knew it had been too long since the last time we had some. We ordered a plate of four, and the owner cautioned us that they would take a few minutes because they were made to order, not merely reheated. Food heaven!

We split an Italian sub -- plenty of meat, fresh crusty roll. Just right.

Nothing fancy or pretentious. Ozzie's is a sandwich shop that serves great food. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2012
North Adams, Massachusetts
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

Ordered from here while staying over night in Brookline. The sub no lie was the best sub I've ever from ANYWHERE!!! They were very prompt delivering also!! Brought it right to our room which was nice :) oh and that chocolate fudge cake mmmmmm delish!! Want to go back to Brookline just for some Ozzies!!!

Kildare, Ireland
“Fine, Fine, Fine Pizza's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2009

Friendly, Tasty, Best pizza in town, I want more!!!!