“I've been going here for...”
Review of Rubin's Kosher Delicatessen - CLOSED

Rubin's Kosher Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've been going here for...”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

I've been going here for many years, and always enjoyed the Jewish comfort food that they offer. It's a very comfortable place though a tad pricey...
When I was less health-conscious, one of my favorite indulgences was here: a hamburger with grilled pastrami on top (with a side of fries, no less...)

“best deli in brookline”
Reviewed January 12, 2008

best deli in brookline

Boston, MA
“Nasty, microwaved food”
Reviewed October 31, 2007

This place was just plain terrible. I love eating kosher foods, but I swear that everything that came out was either deep fried or microwaved. And completely overpriced! They do pile on a mountain of meats on the sandwich, but everything else just didn't hold it's own. I will not be going back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This restaurant is the best in Brookline. It is pricey, but worth it, and it is kosher. I only wish they would be open...”
Reviewed October 17, 2007

This restaurant is the best in Brookline. It is pricey, but worth it, and it is kosher. I only wish they would be open on Saturday nights and had longer working ours and not until 8:30.