“BLAND COLD FOOD”

Shawarma King Restaurant II
Ranked #62 of 206 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I went here three time to try the Shawarma because I LOVE this stuff. I was greatly disappointed all 3 times. The meat is just warn and lacking seasoning/flavor. The sauce is lacking flavor/spice and the sandwich in general is a bit less than average. Didn't get any onions on my sandwich and was never asked whether I wanted any or not.

Try Ararat restaurant in Watertown instead, they make INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS food.

1  Thank DAGO D

Reviewed November 2, 2009

We may be spoiled having had a very large middle eastern population where we come from, but we had pretty bad shawarmas here - the meat was dry and did not even taste like shawarma, prices were high for what we got. despite other reviews, i would not come back.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

My Shawarma was so incredibly messy but so good! I can't believe I've been passing this place for years without going in!

The people are super nice and they even have benches outside. I'll definitely be getting from here again. I also love that it's open on Saturdays, because Rami's in Coolidge Corner isn't, and that tends to be when we crave falafel!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2008

chicken shawarma with garlic sauce...amazing!!

Milton, Massachusetts