“Great Quick Meal”

Paris Creperie
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Brookline
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We have crepes to please any palette for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. From the Parisian street-side classics like Nutella and Fresh Strawberries, to our inspired savory recipes like the Napoleon. Come visit our cafe in Coolidge Corner where you'll find a truly expansive menu of fresh crepes made before your eyes by our chefs in the open kitchen, delicious fresh smoothies, and some of the best coffee and espresso you'll ever drink. We bring Paris to you with our cafe, our food truck, and at your home or business with our catering service! If you're looking for something different and delightful for your next catered event at home or at work, we'll bring Paris to you with our on-site catering service. Our crepe chefs will set up their crepe irons wherever you'd like and make fresh crepes for your guests. We can also bring our food truck to your party, bar mitzvah, wedding reception, office, or any other event and your guests can order custom fresh crepes.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Definitely not a place to go to for a nice, sit-down dining experience but more of a "fancier" fast food place. The crepes are really delicious and they have some great choices. It's a good place for a slightly healthier meal than a burger joint!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had some savory crepes, some sweet crepes and a "build your own" crepe. All were delicious. The pesto chicken was very well done. French toast crepe with strawberries was scrumptious. Everything was well prepared and promptly prepared.

Problem? The restaurant was about 100 degrees! It was so hot in there I thought I was going to pass out. We sat right next to the open door but there was no air circulation and we nearly suffocated eating our delicious meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This small restaurant which tries to be charming feels more like a deli with a few crowded tables and a take-out clientele. The menu is obviously just crepes many of which seem to have been invented to make them substitutes for omelets or sandwiches. I thought my lunch crepe would have been better as an omelet. The portion was ample but the taste was just ok. If I went back, I would stick to dessert.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The selection is excellent. Tried 2 different creeps with my wife for lunch and both were great.
The dining room is a bit small and not great looking but it is fine for lunch or a quick meal. The older gentleman at the register was very friendly.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My friends and I visited the Paris Creperie in Brookline a few weeks ago. Surprisingly, there wasn't a long line and they brought them out to us relatively fast. It's a very narrow, small place, so if you're planning to sit down and eat you'll want to plan for a decent amount of time for a table to open up or take it to go.

I ordered the nutella cannoli crepe and it was seriously one of the best crepes I've ever had! It tasted just like a cannoli all warmed up with nutella. They cut it up for me, which was appreciated since otherwise it would have been quite a mess to eat. They do tend to be a little on he pricey side; mine was around $10, but I saved half for later, and with how delicious it was, I'd say it's worth it.

I will definitely be back to get a sweet or savory crepe next!