“Great hidden gem”

Paris Creperie
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Brookline
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have crepes to please any palette for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. From the Parisian street-side classics like Nutella and Fresh Strawberries, to our inspired savory recipes like the Napoleon. Come visit our cafe in Coolidge Corner where you'll find a truly expansive menu of fresh crepes made before your eyes by our chefs in the open kitchen, delicious fresh smoothies, and some of the best coffee and espresso you'll ever drink. We bring Paris to you with our cafe, our food truck, and at your home or business with our catering service! If you're looking for something different and delightful for your next catered event at home or at work, we'll bring Paris to you with our on-site catering service. Our crepe chefs will set up their crepe irons wherever you'd like and make fresh crepes for your guests. We can also bring our food truck to your party, bar mitzvah, wedding reception, office, or any other event and your guests can order custom fresh crepes.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2007

Great hidden gem

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to work in Coolidge corner and everyone at work was talking about this place with wonderful crape and I have no...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2007

I used to work in Coolidge corner and everyone at work was talking about this place with wonderful crape and I have no idea where it is even when they told me where is it. It's so small and you could hardly even see it from the outside. It is tiny little place full of character and best crape in town. Every time I bite into their crape I feel like I'm in Paris. My fav. is ham and brie crape and hot frozen nutella is on top of this world.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook