“A smashing success- best customer service I have seen in awhile”
Review of The Fireplace

The Fireplace
Ranked #23 of 205 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington Street
Transit: The Green Line - C train stop at Washington Square is directly across the street from The Fireplace.
Reviewed December 10, 2007

Top notch customer service- the other reviews speak for themselves on this outstanding restaurant's food, ambience etc so I won't waste space on that but my own memory was when I needed help on my brother's birthday and the owner of this restaurant made sure everything was taken care of. Not all places understand or take the time to go that extra step, I would suggest anyone to go here if you're looking for a wonderful meal, experience and I bet you'll book your next reservation before you've finished dessert.

There are newer reviews for The Fireplace

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Brookline, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 4, 2007

Hmm. Normally very nice, but last meal there was only so-so.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Really great food, nice ambiance, great "speciality drinks" but definitely on the pricey side.

Reviewed November 26, 2007

Romantic and cozy. A nice date.

Reviewed July 29, 2007

Last night, my husband and I took daughter out dinner at the Fireplace restaurant near her new place. We were eating light since husband just got out of hospital from some GI problems.

The freshly baked soda-bread was a big surprise to us. It's probably the best bread we've had for years (comparing to other good bread we've been served from the world's top restaurants).

Entrees were well-presented and food were seasoned and cooked just right. Quality and quantity are both excellent. The clam chowder soup, short rib, mushroom bread pudding, house-brand Fireplace roast chicken, even their mashed potato all have very special taste....

Definitely will revisit !

1  Thank WestOfMA