“Remarkable”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: We are located in the heart of Coolidge Corner. Green Line "C" Cleveland Circle, Coolidge Corner Stop.
Description: At Khao Sarn, we know Thai Food. Our Chef and owners are Thai and our food is authentically Thai. Made from the freshest ingredients available, our food is simply what we are known for. Our menu is extensive and we offer dishes from all over Thailand. Our mixologists have a plethora of knowledge on wine and cocktails. Some of our specialties include the classic Lychee Martini, Rose Essence Mojito, and a myriad of fruity creations like the velvety Frozen Mango Cabana.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Visiting Boston, Brookline area, Khao sarn was recommended by friends. It is truly excellent. Masaman curry first rate, simpler dishes, soups all tasted fresh, well spiced. Service warm, welcoming. A very good choice to which I will return.

There are newer reviews for Khao Sarn

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We are lovers of Thai food and eat it often, consequently we were delighted to find some dishes we hadn't had before (from the signature dish section). Every dish was beautifully presented and tasted great. Service was friendly and professional. Excellent value for money. Would definitely come here again, if we return to boston.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I'm not a big fan of Thai food but my wife is. When we need to travel to Boston, we always end up there at least once. I must say that the food is outstanding. It's the best Thai that I've ever had. Pretty place too.

1  Thank ARP1369
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Peanut sauce is incredible
Curries are great, especially the masaman
Pad thai is excellent, not greasy like other pad thais
This has been my favorite restaurant in Boston for the past 6 years

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Pad Thai is the best I've ever had. I really like this place and go back whenever I visit the Brookline area