“Don't waste tour time”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was missing the mexican went, so I went in. I still regret my choice. The burrito was big. It supposed to be a chicken burrito....it had two, or three little tiny pieces of chicken. It was almost a rice burrito, and nothing more.
The girl who was at the cashier, has look unpleasant to take my order.
Even it is a few blocks where I live....I won´t come again, even if it is the last mexican food I can eat.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I love Mexican food. I truly do. I have a high tolerance for the junky street-food variety of Mexican food, but one of the things that Mexican food really shouldn't be, is bland. I ordered the steak tacos. For my $10 worth, I received soggy tacos with chunky cut steak that was so bland that even the hot sauce failed to save it. Talk about being underwhelmed. The service wasn't great - not impolite but definitely no eye contact except when the cashier looked up at me to tell me that my order was ready for pick up.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Boca grande is on my way home from work and I usually stop in for a chicken burrito grande once a week. All of ingredients are fresh and everything is made to order.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have gone to this place countless times over the years - originally going to the owner's first business, Anna's Taqueria until he split off and created Boca, which tastes higher quality and has more options like enchiladas and (yum) tamales. The sauces are better, the grilled chicken has a nice lemon piquant to it, and in general it is just higher quality...the guacamole has to be scooped and can't be squirted from a squirt bottle. I went here with my best friend all throughout high school and this is my ultimate comfort food.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Filled the bill for wanting a quick meal. Not much in the way of atmosphere. Burrito was promptly made and served and cost just S5.95. I would go there again for take out.