first, a few cons:
1. geeees, those bathtubs ARE slippery! (see other reviews)
2. the water saver shower makes it hard to get wet!
3. pool is tiny.
4, needs another PC in the lobby (theres plugs for 3 but only 1)
5. $12 breakfast overpriced.
other wise, a pretty nice hotel. Newish (2005?) and in good shape; rooms average courtyard size, public areas attractive, parking easy and reasonable ($15 with in and out).
the real virtue of the place is the neighborhood -- very pedestrian friendly urban with lots of resaurants and funky shops.
also, convenient: right on the green line T (although we had a car) Boston University is about 2 miles east and Boston College is about 5 miles west. driving to the touristy places would be a bit of a chore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes from downtown Boston, the Courtyard Brookline is a custom-designed, eight-story hotel located in the Coolidge Corner area of Brookline, MA. Within walking distance to the T, Coolidge Corner and many great neighborhood shops and restaurants. Guests of our hotel will enjoy our state-of-the-art lobby, newly renovated guest rooms featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, iHome clock radio, in room programmable safe and flexible space to work and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Boston Brookline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Boston Brookline Hotel Brookline
- Courtyard Brookline
- Brookline Courtyard
- Brookline Marriott