“Excellent stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Brookline

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Boston Brookline
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brookline
GreenLeadersGold level
Washington
“Excellent stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had an excellent one night stay at this property. My room was very clean, quiet and very comfortable. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The only hiccup was upon arrival. The driveway was short and the person at the car in front blocked the entrance as he waited for the valet to come get his car. Except there is no valet parking. I wish there had been better signage for the garage entrance. I knew there was no valet, but didn't know if I could just head down into the garage and have the fee charged to my room or what (the garage looked more like a public one and not a hotel-only one). The location was excellent - just one short block from the T stop and amidst tons of shops and restaurants. The T ride into central Boston took about 15-20 minutes and I never had to wait long for a train. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank asdca
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard Boston Brookline, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear asdca,
Thank you for your excellent review. It was our pleasure having you as our guest. I know you will be choosing us when you are in town again. I thank you for your continued support.

617.396.2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We were greated with friendly smiles and positive attitudes. Also they give huge military discounts! Our price for the hotel dropped almost $50.00!!! However, the original price was a tad bit ridiculous for the stay. The room was very clean and it was a great atmosphere. Brookline was also a great place to stay with a lot of things to do within walking distance. Overall just a great night, but a little to pricey.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear MelissaMarie115,
Friendly smiles and positive attitudes are what we are. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with many more to come. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Brookline.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hotel is a fine hotel with nice features. But what I really loved was the neighborhood. Coolidge Corner is a great walking neighborhood with a large number of restaurants, a couple of drug stores, a lot of specialty shops and a grocery store. Cheaper than staying downtown, this hotel has easy access to the downtown tourist spots via the C train of the Green Line. If you’re taking the train from the airport, the hotel is across the street and one block further west from the station. Fine hotel, great neighborhood.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Cynthia321
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard Boston Brookline, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Cynthia321,
Thank you for taking time to write about your recent experience. We are happy you have enjoyed your stay. I hope many more to come. Thank you.

Memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We just stayed 6 nights here and chose the hotel because it is close to where our son lives who is in graduate school at BU. Can't say enough about the cleanliness of the room and the happy demeanor of the housekeeping staff. We had breakfast a couple of days in the café and were greeted with warmth each time by the servers there. The food was served quickly and was very good both times. The location of the hotel is close to the Coolidge Corner T stop, and there are numerous restaurants, shops, as well as a Trader Joe's close by. We had a double queen room on the top floor and though not huge, was certainly adequate and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank travelingirlMemphis
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard Boston Brookline, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear travelingirlMemphis,
Thank you for your perfect 5. I can't thank you enough for the great comments to our staff and service. Since your son is in graduating school of BU, I am sure we will have you back. We look forward to your return. Thank you.

Fayetteville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every time we have stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Brookline, MA, we have had a wonderful stay. The rooms are always clean, roomy enough, the staff is wonderful, their small café is great and it is near so many sites, shopping and restaurants in walking distance. We have seen the Fenway Park and more. The main reason we have enjoyed staying at this hotel is we have had medical reasons to travel often to Boston. The Manager and staff have been so accommodating every time while we have been there and I was there for an extended stay while my husband was in the hospital. They have a Fantastic shuttle service to take us back and forth to the hospital each time we are out there. The drivers are wonderful and informative. We will always stay there whenever we are out visiting relatives, or for follow-up visits with the Best Doctor. The "T" is right on the main street too, should you wish to go more into the city or elsewhere. No complaints and will continue staying at this Marriott Brookline.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Nina H,
I am happy to see a perfect 5. I am happy my staff is able to exceed your expectation each and every time. I hope to see many more. Thank you for staying with us.

Windermere, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Over the past twelve months, we have stayed in about thirty Marriotts several different states/countries. This location has a terrific staff and is one of the cleanest properties we have been in. The location is very good, I was able to walk to countless shops and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GOarmywife
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard Boston Brookline, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear GOarmywife,
Terrific staff and clean property are music to my ears. Thank you for taking the time to provide us positive feedback. The countless restaurants are awaiting your return. We look forward in seeing you soon. Thank you.

Tribury CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on 7/13, in town for Jason Aldean at Fenway Park. Location is great, you can grab the T just around the corner. We elected to walk to Fenway and it only takes about 20 minutes and lots of good food and drink places along the way. The property is very nice, clean and modern. Booked to rooms with king beds and there were no problems at all. They do charge $28.00 for parking and the garage is a little funky with tight spots but you do get in/out privileges. I booked through an offer they had on Priceline and I got way more value than I payed for. My only gripe is no free coffee in the lobby as they have a Starbucks franchise in house. I don't like burnt coffee so this was a downer for me. Should have gone to Dunkin Donuts across the street.
Over all, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Gary E,
I am happy to hear you received more value for your recent stay. With our great location, everything is within reach. We would love to have to back again! Thank you.

617.396.2005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookline
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
Hotel Commonwealth
Hotel Commonwealth
#8 of 83 in Boston
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,220 reviews

Been to Courtyard Boston Brookline? Share your experiences!