“Tasty Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

They make a very good burger. This place is small and fills up quick. But its a nice date spot on a quieter night. I'm always impressed by the food.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Abbey has been open for awhile, but I just recently visited on a late date night with my husband. While the wait was a bit long we didn't mind hanging by the bar for a drink. The place is small, but the service and food are excellent. I had this ridiculously good hanger steak with an unbelievable sauce and the waitress let me substitute my fries with truffle oil-parmesean fries at no additional cost! I'll definitely be eating here again and again.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is the perfect neighborhood place! We live in the area and stop in frequently. The food is simple and satisfying, especially the flatbread pizza specials which change daily, and the people couldn't be friendlier. It's frequently crowded, but it's really just that good.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nice place with good food. The atmosphere is nice and the service is quick. The food is not memorable nor is it anything but average.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My boss took me here for my birthday lunch&we both ordered the Cuban sandwich, my first ever. It was enormous so I figured I'd eat half&wrap half but it was so unbelievably delicious, I couldn't stop myself&consumed it in its entirety, then started on the accompanying french fries! By the time my brain told my stomach how much I'd eaten, I was full for the rest of the day&only ate sparingly for dinner. Now I'm hooked on Cuban sandwiches, though if I ever order one again, it will have to live-up to this one, a tall order indeed.