This was my first time in a B&B and I loved this guest house. I stayed 11 days there and felt as if I was at home. The neighborhood is very nice, near of the T, many stores, restaurants, bookstores and so. The breakfast was really amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coolidge Corner Guest House, a Brookline bed and breakfast, is in a quiet residential neighborhood a 6-minute walk from the nearest Green Line public transit station for access to central Boston. We're a 10 minute drive from downtown Boston MA and close to local colleges, universities, and hospitals. Our family-owned Victorian B&B guesthouse is an affordable and comfortable alternative to luxury inns, hotels, and chain motels. The friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the best of Brookline and Boston dining, sight-seeing, transportation and make the most of your stay at The Coolidge Corner Guest House. The guest rooms at this Boston area inn blend antique chic style with modern amenities: flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, cable channels, and central air conditioning. Some guest rooms share bathrooms. Common areas at our Brookline bed and breakfast inn include a private garden, sitting room, and dining room. Guests can also use a kitchenette and laundry facilities. Our expanded Continental breakfast is complimentary and features Boston's best bagels from Kupel's Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coolidge Corner Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed And Bagel
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel Hotel Brookline