“Pretty Good Food”
Review of Darrahs Cafe

Darrahs Cafe
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've gone to Darrah's Cafe quite a few times because it's pretty close to my apartment. The food is not great, but it's pretty good. I recently went there for breakfast, but I normally stop by to pick up something to take home with me. The breakfast was ok; I had scrambled eggs with cheese, turkey sausage, wheat toast, and corned beef hash. It was good except the corned beef hash was a little overcooked. When I stop by after work to pick up some take out, I usually order the grilled chicken and cheese sub with french fries which is always good. The food is never anything to rave about, but it's good, it's hot, and the servers/waitstaff are always pleasant.