“Healthy lunch”

Ranked #178 of 711 Restaurants in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington
“Healthy lunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Good option for a healthier lunch. Usually quiet atmosphere, mid range prices. I liked the veggie PHO.

• Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“Yuck.”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We did not enjoy our food. All four of us ordered something different and none of us liked what we had. The only thing that was good was the appetizer of spring rolls. The enviroment was bland. Deffinitely not a date worthy kind of place. The enviroment is kind of that of sit down fast food, but the food is above fast food. The quality of the food was fresh it just wasn't good. :( . We were so excited for a healthy dining place close to our house however I am not sure how healthy it really is. They served things that most other thai places would serve: Noodles, fried spring rolls, peanut thai sauce, etc, so I am not sure what about their place made it healthier than other places but they deffinitely advertise to that aspect. Maybe they use different ways of preparing the food or different ingredients that make it a little healthier but really if that's the case well then those are the changes that also make it nastier. LOL. We won't be back, sadly.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank An_eatter
Vancouver. WA
“Good, healthy food. Fresh and fast.”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Was looking for something to eat between classes yesterday and didn't know the area well so I took a little drive. Their sign Bamboo Hut- Healthy Grill, caught my eye. I walked in and they seemed pretty busy for a small place at 1:45pm. The menu had all the options I could want: noodles, white rice, brown rice, salad, chicken, tofu, prawns,steamed vegetables, spring rolls, and salad rolls. I told the young man at the counter I hadn't been there before and what items I wanted in particular (brown rice, steamed veggies, chicken) and he pointed out the menu item that was exactly that. Food was quick and it was tasty. Not a fancy atmosphere, but simple and cute. Lots of little tables to sit at. The second a table would clear, someone on staff would clean it immediately. I will definitely return.

3 Thank kristen_1111