“"good eats"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
vancouver
“"good eats"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

my daughter loves panda express! she is a very picky eater, its the only place she will eat orange chicken or chow main! the price is reasonable and food is always good!

Visited February 2013

“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I like Panda Express because there is always the stand by favorites and then there are the monthly specials which are always good. I don't mind paying extra for the shrimp dishes.

Visited September 2012
“authentic topping!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Ordered to go. Got home and plated the Beijing beef...topped with a long, gnarly, rolled up sliver of metal that appeared to be the remnants of a lid to some sort of can. My guess is that the can opener double-cut the lid in some way. Tossed out the entire order. I've heard of looking for the silver lining, but that was over the top!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

There are places with better quality food for a much lower price and significantly less wait time. I don't know why this place has such a long line when Safeway has better Asian food.

“Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

The service is not there. My first experience was getting something to go. It seemed like they didnt like that I took time to decide on what I wanted (even after I explained that I never been there) and once I was rang up I asked if there was napkins and utensils in the bag he said yes just to get me out of the line. Not only was there no napkins and utensils (discovered after leaving and sitting in class) but they were out of Dr Pepper AND the Fresh Brewed Tea.

Visited July 2012