“Couldn't tell the difference”

Sheridan's Frozen Custard
Ranked #6 of 22 Dessert in Vancouver
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had never had frozen custard before, but my friends raved about how much better it was than ice cream. I must say it was very good, but I couldn't really tell that it was any different from ice cream. I did like being able to add the topping that I wanted and the serving size was generous (and undoubtedly more than I really needed). Perhaps I need to go a few more times to conduct additional taste tests just to see if I can tell the difference. :)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We don't really have frozen custard in Sacramento, so it's always a treat when we go to Vancouver and stop by Sheridan's. They only have two flavors, Chocolate or Vanilla. But, boy what they can do with those two flavors. There is a drive through or an outside seating area. The staff was very helpful in helping me decide what I want. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's about the Custard. The place has no indoor seating area, a couple of benches outside is the only convenience; no bathrooms or drive up counter. So why the five stars? 1. It's the only custard place I know of in the area. 2. It is very good custard and 3.The toppings and variety of choices are fantastic. These three reasons are enough for me stop and eat during cold, rainy February days. I like Burgerville's specialty shakes, I love Sheridan's more!.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Anything I've ever had here was wonderful. Great summertime stop,what the heck, any time of the year is the right time. Load up the car and go! You should love it !! Great kid place.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

As another viewer pointed out, this is a Midwest treat (frozen custard) which uses eggs to make it rich and tasty. I'm from St. Louis and the seasonal opening of Ted Drew's chain was the harbringer of warm weather after old man Winter shuffled off for another year. I've only had sweets here, so my rating is only for that portion of the menu.

What really makes this place special is the free 'doggie' cones. My canine companion LOVES this place :-)