“Local chop seuy house”

Cuisines: Chinese
Vancouver, Washington
“Local chop seuy house”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Panda Express is more Chinese than this place. I reminds me of the hole in the wall chop suey restaurants in New York's Chinatown where the decor is old and tired, and the floor and tables need to be sanitized. There are food stains on the table tops and the floor looks dirty and feels sticky.
The food is served fresh and hot, but the dishes are not taste very Chinese to me. The prices are medium to low but I don't think the quality of the food is worth your money. .
The restaurant is not located in the best part of town, I don't think I would walk anywhere outside of the parking lot after dark

• Visited December 2012

Richmond, Canada
“A mistake”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Sometimes I wonder why people open a restaurant when they offer service like fast food. I have to raise my glass before a waitress will come and refill my water.
I will rather stop by Panda Express then coming here again.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“pretty good”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place isn't the classiest around and it's not the best neighborhood area... the restaurant itself can appear dirty on the inside, so i never eat there. I take it home and eat it there. But the wonton is really good.

Portland Or.
“Timing!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

If you go while they are busy you will get great fresh food but if you go while they are so you will get crappy soggy slimy food!

Visited March 2012