“Incredibly Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Washington
“Incredibly Delicious”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This visit was about the 4th time we've been to Provecho and each time, the food has been amazingly delicious. This time, I had the Chili Relleno and my husband had the clam soup. So, so good. Their margaritas are yummy too! The atmosphere is fun with great colors on the walls and cool decorations on the walls. The tile in the bathroom is very cool too!

• Visited October 2011

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is Great”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Healthy Mexican food, freshly prepared. Mixed drinks excellent. Food is great, but price is a little spendy.

Vancouver WA
“Wow I'm glad we found this place”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

If you love a big pile of beans and rice and lots of cheese and sauce, don't go here. The food is totally opposite of that. It amazing! I have eaten almost everything on the menu and the worst thing on the menu is excellent. The soups are the best I have ever had. The tacos are stuffed with fresh ingredients and very filling. I almost always get one of the specials, as they have all been wonderful.

It's not fast; nothing is pre-made so you have to wait. The margaritas are made with fresh squeezed limes so I sip on one of those while I wait. If this place were in Portland, it would have a line around the block.

I wish I owned this place.