“One of my favorite places to get great food and great service!”
Review of 3 Monkeys Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Monkeys Pub
Cuisines: Healthy, Pub, Grill
Description: Vancouver's Oldest New Secret: At over 100 years this is the oldest liquor serving club in Vancouver - and the newest! fully remodeled, only premium liquor (Bacardi, Black Velvet, Pinnacle - only $3.50 for happy hour!!) Fresh, Local food, all hand prepared to order, the comfort you expect from a local pub, with the quality you deserve. Come Monkey around with us! Bikers welcome, NO COLORS!
“One of my favorite places to get great food and great service!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have always received wonderful service! This is a great place to go. The food has always been cooked right and " the goddess " can make you any drink you want. The only downfall is that it's not closer to home.

Portland, Oregon
“Undercooked, overcharged”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Looks nice enough on the inside, but I ordered their "Juicy Monkey" burger and it was VERY undercooked, had to send it back. Waitress (calls herself the Goddess) said it's because they can't cut that burger open to check it since it has cheese on the inside. Hello, ever hear of a meat thermometer?
Then two days later checked my bank balance, they had charged me TWICE. One correct transaction for the burger I ate, and a phantom $20.00 charge. Bold, monkeys... very bold.
I do not recommend.

• Visited July 2011
vancouver
“Nice on the inside”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Went to see the inprovments all look like new. High priced drinks and bad service. Dont know if they have any food. I wanted a bottle of beer and was told no you will have a pint. Then when I was told how much it was I only wanted a beer not to buy the building.

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I wasn't too impressed with the food, but it is a good place to play pool.”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I wasn't too impressed with the food, but it is a good place to play pool.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook