“If you want the real deal, this is it!”

Dok Koon Thai Cuisine
Ranked #167 of 759 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I hve been going to Dok Koons for about ten years now. Its always the same faces, the same great food, at the same great prices. I love that they bring in fresh flowers!! Their peanut sauce is perfection, as well as the salad rolls. If you ask for it hot be prepared for what you will recieve!! not for sissys!! Even my husband who doesnt love much more than standard american fare absolutely loves some of their dishes. Im happy to now have two regular thai places to indulge my love for this food here in vancouver.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This unassuming restaurant is located in a mini strip mall. Dok Koon has good Thai food at reasonable prices. They have the BEST salad rolls at ANY price!
They have the typical Thai fare all well prepared. Pad Thai and curries are all well made with generous portions. ..... but the salad rolls are really why you come here.
These salad rolls are huge , filled with either shrimp, tofu or, by special request, pork. They have fresh lettuce and rice stick noodles in these rolls and the dipping sauce is the icing on the cake for these delectable salad rolls.
The service is great and sometimes may take a bit longer because everything is freshly made to order.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Having traveled in Thailand many times I am reluctant to eat Thai food here but after a friends reccommendation I had to try it. Glad I did the food was fresh, well prepared and made me homesick for Thailand. I know where I am going the next time i crave some Thai food.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

The food here is amazing, as a vegetarian it is a wonderful place to get a full meal for a great price. They are not exclusivity vegetarian, but I warn you my review only comes from that stand point. Dok Koon has been praised in our local Colombian newspaper as one of the best Thai places in town, and it is!
I highly recommend you try them out.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Always our family's favorite. Their portions are generous enough that we often get to have take home. And, even my younger kids have now become Thai food fans!