“Delicious baked goods but ladies behind the counter are grumpesses!”
Review of Larson's Bakery

Larson's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in Vancouver
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I've been to Larson's many times. Their baked goods are so yummy~I just wish the ladies working there were more friendly. One incident shocked me....I walked in and waited my turn to be served. One lady walked in after me and started talking to the employee behind the counter-it was obvious they were friends. The employee asked how she could help her, and the customer mentioned that I was next. The employee repeated to her friend how can she help her. omg I was next to be served and she totally passes me over to help her friend. Unbelievable! I walked out. It's a shame the ladies behind the counter are not friendly at all. I think if they smiled, their faces would crack.

3  Thank KuuipoGrl

Reviewed February 27, 2011

Larson's Bakery has yummy sweets, but our workplace always orders the banana cake for special celebrations. A little spendy, but well worth the $'s!

Been to Larson's Bakery? Share your experiences!