“great!”

Ranked #168 of 719 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you are a visitor from out of state this is a must, check out Happy Hour, and the ruby beer. You cant beat the outside seating during summer.

1  Thank sunshinegurrl
There are newer reviews for McMenamins East Vancouver

Reviewed October 4, 2011

It's nice, fun locals place but nothing to write home about. I won't go back unless in the area.

2  Thank An_eatter
Reviewed October 30, 2009

I had eaten here several times with OK service and food. But the last time i went there was a nightmare. We came in to an almost empty restaurant yet almost every booth we tried to sit in was dirty. We finally found one by the bathroom that was clean but the waitress took over 10 minutes just to visit our table for the first time. When we got our food (a hamburger, and a basic chicken Alfredo pasta) it was uneatable. Grease ran from the burger as my husband picked it up, his fries were soggy, and my chicken was also smothered in oil. It was so horrible in fact that i couldn't get the taste of oily chicken out of my mouth until i brushed my teeth later that night. Even our sodas didn't taste right. needless to say we couldn't eat more than a few bites of our food... when i told the waitress about the poor quality she started to argue with me over what i was tasting. We got out of there as fast as we could and never looked back.

2  Thank ShearlyDivine
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 12, 2008

good beer and drinks. food's okay. service can be good. not always cleaned up.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Service is okay...but it's more corporate McFood and McBeer. Nothing original, and the ingredients are getting lower quality all the time as McCrapola cuts costs.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook