“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Always excellent service and meal quality every time I visit this restaurant. Great atmosphere and location as well. I highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Mc Grath's Fish House

Reviewed December 2, 2013

good food. my family and friends like this restaurant very much. Especially kids love crewed soup and I like the shrimp.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

By far the worst seafood I have ever eaten. I'm not sure if they are attempting to go out of business or if they just hate people. Here is a little restaurant tip: If you look around you while eating out at a restaurant and all the other customers are chewing with their dentures, that is a sure sign that you are not eating good food. I'm not quite sure what it is that draws the elderly to horrible restaurants but Denny's and Sharis have to make a buck too, I suppose. If you like to eat a ton of gross food for not too expensive, you will love this place.

1  Thank Aamcarter
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my 2nd trip to a McGrath's Fish house during my visit to the Pacific Northwest area. I first stumbled across this restaurant in Beaverton, OR and then decided to eat here again when this location was right across the street from my hotel. I ordered the clam chowder (which in my opinion is the best I've ever had thus far). Their cocktails are great for the price. The steak is always a great choice if you're not in the mood for seafood. The shrimp is excellent. Sourdough bread is good. The trifecta dessert sampler is great if you have several people in your party and can't make up your mind which dessert to try. (Btw they are all really good.) All in all I left fat and happy!

1  Thank Rosepetals818
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The atmosphere is great and they have a good selection of beers on tap. They have a near overwhelming menu. I went with the fish and chips. They were nice on the outside (good crisp to them), but they were soggy between the outside and the fish. Had it not been for that issue, they probably would've received an excellent rating.

1  Thank Ryan L