“Excellent pizza. Not a happy hour.”

Blind Onion Pizza & Pub
Ranked #24 of 787 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Ignore what the happy hour sites tell you. You will pay $5 per pint no matter the time. The staff have no personality and will not remind you of any specials; even if there are any.

1  Thank Patrick H

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I hVe noticed catching the right crew is important. Sometimes they couldn't care less while at other times they're the nicest folks around. This is Wednesday, so I'm thinking Wednesdays are good. This is a great place to go on Wednesday.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every time we have been here, the Pizza is always Great. Not to greasy, not to many toppings that they all fall off, or you can not get them in your mouth. Just the right amount of everything. GREAT crust....... Best Pizza crust around. Staff is also friendly.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

They consistently make the best crust with whatever toppings you like. It's almost like eating fresh, hot, homemade bread. The ambiance at the restaurant isn't so warm and welcoming but that's minor.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My sister and I came here for lunch on our last day in town. We were staying in Vancouver just across the river from Portland. I had heard that Blind Onion Pizza was good so I thought we'd give it a try. I had an 8 inch vegetarian pizza which was hot out of the oven and loaded with all types of veggies. My sister had their veggie sandwich which was also served piping hot. I loved the vibe in here as well. Their were families with young kids, teenagers and elderly couples. Everything was super clean and the service was wonderful. I'm glad we tried this place.